skip to main | skip to sidebar

Choose to be a blessing for life

Sunday, July 13, 2008





Posted by James "Mr. Nurse" Luda at 9:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
James "Mr. Nurse" Luda
Greensboro, NC, United States
View my complete profile

What is the number one thing I should do and write about while I am in Africa?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • Feel like I should change my blog's name this week...
      • T
      • No title
      • Settling-In Weekend
      • The smell of Africa (and other basic descriptions)
      • It's 2:35pm in Kampala, and I just got back here l...
      • Half-way around the world in 44hours and 32 minutes
      • Arrived and safe!
      • I believe I can fly...
 

I always appreciate prayers...

I need as much as I can get!